Just as I worried, both lenders came back to me today ready to do the loan. Lender #1 got the updated appraisal and with only 5 acres on the property it apprasied only $700 less. So they are ready to go as planned, make the split of 5 acres and the house, and another 5 acres bare land. BUT then Lender #2 called them and asked for the appraisal to be transferred. This made lender #1 very angry as they paid for the appraisal to be updated with the split of property. Now Lender #2 is only requiring me to put down 3.5% but lender #1 wanted 5% which made the difference at close almost $4000. I told lender #1 this and they were like oh well we can do just the 3.5% now too.
I am still waiting on a firm yet from Lender #2 and a closing date and hopefully I will get that today. But if Lender #2 has issues this late in the game, lender #1 will still do the loan.