Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news!

I have been chomping at the bit waiting to reach our 2 year discharge date, which is next week. With all the recent news about incoming rate hikes i have been getting nervous about any delays. Last night i was on Guarunteed Rates site just trying to get an idea of current rates. Fast forward to this morning and i get a call from GR and to my surprise the LO informed me that we could start the pre-approval process today. 20 minutes of conversation and I am pre-approved. Now we can hit the ground running and find our next home! Ill be sure to post updates as we progress
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Good news!

Congrats! I know that is exciting for you!

Message 2 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Yea! Keep us posted as to your progress Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking out the first house tomorrow evening. Really looking forward to seeing this one in person, the pictures look great.
Message 4 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Checking out the first house tomorrow evening. Really looking forward to seeing this one in person, the pictures look great.

I hope the pictures reflect the real deal!

I have shown many homes where the pictures are great and the home looks nothing like it - or the reverse, where the pictures are awful and the home is beautiful.  I have no idea how that happens Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well reality fell well short of expectations. Search continues
Message 6 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Well reality fell well short of expectations. Search continues

So sorry to hear ^^.  Just showed one today where the pics were fabulous and when we got there it was a total disasterSmiley Surprised

So I really feel for you...

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The house we purchased had terrible photos, just horrible but we looked anyway because it had the square footage we wanted and figured it wouldn't hurt to look. It was perfect for us and so much better than the photos. Some people just don't take good photos or focus on inconsequential detail. Close up of a single floor tile or the toilet for instance. The house for sale across the street is cute but the listing photos are terrible also. It has been for sale for 2 years......

We have also in the past seen great photos and then literally held the listing in our hand and looked at the house wondering how they could possibly be the same home.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The house we purchased had terrible photos, just horrible but we looked anyway because it had the square footage we wanted and figured it wouldn't hurt to look. It was perfect for us and so much better than the photos. Some people just don't take good photos or focus on inconsequential detail. Close up of a single floor tile or the toilet for instance. The house for sale across the street is cute but the listing photos are terrible also. It has been for sale for 2 years......

We have also in the past seen great photos and then literally held the listing in our hand and looked at the house wondering how they could possibly be the same home.

Have to agree or 🏡  we're purchasing looks good in pictures but in person it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well our search today was much more fruitful. We are submitting an offer!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.