cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed income do it make a difference to mortgage lenders

tag
dirtdiver25

Guaranteed income do it make a difference to mortgage lenders

IM retired from marine corps. Currently live in an apartment paying rental of 1320.00 a month after pet and garage fees have been paying this kind of rent for about 4 years with no problem never late will the mortgage lender consider this in the loan approval process. Coupled with the fact that my income is guaranteed?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Guaranteed income do it make a difference to mortgage lenders

@dirtdiver25 wrote:

IM retired from marine corps. Currently live in an apartment paying rental of 1320.00 a month after pet and garage fees have been paying this kind of rent for about 4 years with no problem never late will the mortgage lender consider this in the loan approval process. Coupled with the fact that my income is guaranteed?

I'll let the real mortgage gurus advise you on this. I just wanted to tell you:

SEMPER FI

Message 2 of 4
dirtdiver25

SEMPI FI DEVIL DOG

Message 3 of 4
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Yep!   They consider income, likelyhood that income would continue...late payments, and all that.   So long as income to debt is good, credit is good, you will be fine.  They may ask for a statement from your landlord that you have not been late since you started renting.   Or they may ask for copies of the last 12 months of cancelled rent checks.   If you know this now, you can start gathering the docs now.

Good luck!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.