cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess who FINALLY got their clear to close!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Guess who FINALLY got their clear to close!!!

That's awesome Fitness.

Message 11 of 25
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!!
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 12 of 25
jfg1022
Established Member

Awesome!! Congrats!!

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! How long did it take?
Message 14 of 25
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations frugalQ!  Have a wonderful move into your home - and don't forget to celebrate this well deserved victory! Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG, A BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!! YOU DESERVE IT AFTER PATIENTLY WAITING THIS LONG!! WOO HOO!!!

Message 16 of 25
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Smiley Very Happy•º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º•FRUG GOT HER CLEAR tO CLOSE•º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º••º°”˜˜”°º•Smiley Very Happy

...and I'm with Bama on you not forgetting to put your nose in here ...often ...you'd be sorely missed ...imnsho Smiley Wink

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 17 of 25
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone.

Well, we got our keys!! The drama is all over. I can finally breathe.

We are in the middle of packing everything up. Planning to sleep there tomorrow night.

I am so relieved this ordeal is finally over. Thank you all for the well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

And, no, I have yet to drink a glass of wine....but it's going to be this weekend!!!

Oh, for those who are building new, do you guys get a mailbox? The Postal Service is no longer delivering mail to homes in new communities. We have a central mail center for the community. I'm thankful there are only 30 homes here. Lol
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@frugalQ wrote:
Thanks everyone.

Well, we got our keys!! The drama is all over. I can finally breathe.

We are in the middle of packing everything up. Planning to sleep there tomorrow night.

I am so relieved this ordeal is finally over. Thank you all for the well wishes. They are greatly appreciated.

And, no, I have yet to drink a glass of wine....but it's going to be this weekend!!!

Oh, for those who are building new, do you guys get a mailbox? The Postal Service is no longer delivering mail to homes in new communities. We have a central mail center for the community. I'm thankful there are only 30 homes here. Lol

Our new build was the same way.  The mailboxes were at the central club house.  I figured that was just how our community was set up.  Didn't know that was a USPS thing.  All I wanted was a freaking mailbox at the end of my driveway, but I guess that was too much to ask... Thanks Obama...

Message 19 of 25
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...that centralized mailbox thing has been ongoing for years now ...no obamessiah fan but iirc it began during the bushy years as a cost saving measure that congress allowed the usps to implement ...if the short sale I'm buying goes through, I'll be in the middle of nowhere with miles to the "community" mailboxes Smiley Sad

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.