Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELL WEEK!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELL WEEK!!

I have decided that the week before closing should be deemed Hell Week from this point forward!lol  Just a little posting humor.

Down to my last item on the checklist.  Waiting on the appraiser to do FHA re-inspection of repairs.  UW has cleared all conditions and will give final approval once he has recieved verification from appraiser that repairs are complete.  Supposed to close on Monday.  Can anyone recommend a good bottle of wine?????

Message 1 of 117
116 REPLIES 116
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: HELL WEEK!!

frustrated, you are almost to the end!!!!  Just hold on a little while longer!!  I completely feel your pain.  Just go and walk around Home Depot/Lowes....that helped me tremendously with my stress.

at this point, ANY bottle of wine will do....trust me!!!  Just buy the first one you set your eyes on.  Smiley Very Happy

{{{friendly cyber hugs}}}

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frugal, you have been a blessing to me through these past couple of weeks.  Thank you so much!  I am now just trying to laugh my way through!lol  I have to, to keep from having a mental break down!Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

awwww....thank you!

yep...i had to laugh my way through the last 3 weeks of underwriting.  the wines (and stuff a lot stronger) did the trick!  Smiley Wink

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 117
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Wine just did not cut it for me. I went with Makers Mark ... the situation called for whisky!

I agree ... those last few days before closing can feel like a year! All the best to you.

Message 5 of 117
denver133
Frequent Contributor

I hear you! I close tomorrow and havent slept much these...

I hear you! I close tomorrow and havent slept much these past few days.  Received my HUD on Thursday and since then, just waiting.   And waiting.   

My Cards: CSP: $5,000 // Hyatt: $5,000 // Cap1 Venture: $5,000 // US Bank Plat: $3,500 // Discover: $1,000 // AMEX BCE: $1,000 // Lowes: $5,500 // Furniture Row: $3,500 // Buckle Store Card: $750

Current MyFico Scores: EX 687 EQ 696 TU 687 Gardening from 5/15 till 5/16

Message 6 of 117
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Re: I hear you! I close tomorrow and havent slept much these...

...wine ...bleh ...if you're going to drink, drinkSmiley Tongue ...Crown Royal for me, eh 

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 7 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I get really stressed (like my loan falls apart or something) I will resort to my old friend 1800.  Who's gonna come bail me out of jail???lol

Message 8 of 117
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...I did tequila once ...the hangover lasted for days ...never more Smiley Tongue

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 9 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tequila is only your friend while you are drinking it.lol  I really never touch the stuff anymore.  I would have to be "end of the world" upset to do that and I'm not really upset now that I know I have cleared UW and just waiting on this appraiser.  Things are moving along now but it seems like I have to scream to find anything out.  I hate doing that.  I am really a very friendly person.  My boss tells me I'm so super friendly that I am not replacable due to my ability to chat it up with all of his clients that come through the door.lol  I'm just a super down to earth kind of person.Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.