Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELL WEEK!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELL WEEK!!

Yes doody! Lmao. I was trying to be polite on here! We actually busted him in a big fat lie in front of his seller! Lol. I could tell she was ticked!
Message 111 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thought I would update this thread one more time.  We are all moved in.  Still have about 8 boxes to go through and some reorganizing to do but it's all coming together.  Planted my first garden already!lol  Back to work today after working non-stop for 5 days.  When can I expect a lazy day?????lol

Message 112 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thought I would update this thread one more time.  We are all moved in.  Still have about 8 boxes to go through and some reorganizing to do but it's all coming together.  Planted my first garden already!lol  Back to work today after working non-stop for 5 days.  When can I expect a lazy day?????lol

Very nice... Congrats.  You need some rest after going through thisSmiley Happy

Message 113 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

garden planting!!!  now, that's jumping in head first!!!  congrats again, frustrated.

you are going to have to make a lazy day...i've learned that it will not just happen. 

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 114 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

(yawn)....but I am so tired.lol

Message 115 of 117
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

(yawn)....but I am so tired.lol

...oh no you don't ...WE are the ones due a vacation from all that jumpin' 'n wailing 'n knashing of teeth you put us through!!!!!! Smiley LOL

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 116 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Exactly, lemmus!! I hadn't recuperated from my closing fiasco....and was put back on edge worrying about frustrated. Lol
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 117 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.