Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP- NEED 4 Points on TRANS FICO4

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP- NEED 4 Points on TRANS FICO4

Just a quick update for anyone following my little journey-

I got word today that my loan is now in the underwriting phase, so I am very hopeful of that May 31st closing date. 

I also got word today that my current landlord is selling the condo in September when my lease is supposed to be up, so I REALLY hope this works out now.

Message 41 of 51
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got word today that my loan is now in the underwriting phase, so I am very hopeful of that May 31st closing date. 

I also got word today that my current landlord is selling the condo in September when my lease is supposed to be up, so I REALLY hope this works out now.

Thank you for the update. Hopefully, you will get great news come May 31st!

Message 42 of 51
Pony4her
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good luck and do keep us posted.  You are at the finish line.

Message 43 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seriously read this with a huge smile on my face!

Message 44 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it has been a while, but this will be my final updead on this threat.

Today locked in my rate- and happy as can be- 

thank you all for everything and big big shout out to @VALoanMaster - I don't know how he did it...but he did it!

Message 45 of 51
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

That is really awesome!!!! Lets get all of these loans closed!!!!

Message 46 of 51
Pony4her
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you all for everything and big big shout out to @VALoanMaster - I don't know how he did it...but he did it!

Can you confirm what he did, I love reading positive information.  Thanks in advance.

Message 47 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Without doing any "soliciting" , I will just say that man worked magic. He was my LO for the whole process after previously trying to go through a broker, which was a nightmare. I was guided and informed every step of the way, and I know my situation with having started a new job, and a large load of student loans, this would have been a challenge for anyone. Those issues didn't seem to phase him at all, as we navigated through each and every issue one by one. 

I can not even begin to express how happy I am with the experience.

Message 48 of 51
Pony4her
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Without doing any "soliciting" , I will just say that man worked magic. He was my LO for the whole process after previously trying to go through a broker, which was a nightmare. I was guided and informed every step of the way, and I know my situation with having started a new job, and a large load of student loans, this would have been a challenge for anyone. Those issues didn't seem to phase him at all, as we navigated through each and every issue one by one. 

I can not even begin to express how happy I am with the experience.

Absolutely phenomenal!  That was pretty awesome.  With the right LO in place, thats such comforting to have.  Congratulations again.

Message 49 of 51
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks @Anonymous !

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.