Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Transunion wants to do 30 day investigation disputes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP Transunion wants to do 30 day investigation disputes

TU wants to do a 30 day investigation to remove disputes!!!! We cannot wait this long so i am in DESPERATE need of someone higher up in TU i need the contact info

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP Transunion wants to do 30 day investigation disputes

I just found some great information and I will PM it to you. I am going to give it a try.  I know if I post it on here it will get deleted.  

Message 2 of 12
FSUGAPEACH
Contributor

FYI: they told me 30 days as well but I had 5 dispute comments that were removed the very next day. HTH! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I just found some great information and I will PM it to you. I am going to give it a try.  I know if I post it on here it will get deleted.  

Are you trying to circumvent the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines ? Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

TU wants to do a 30 day investigation to remove disputes!!!! We cannot wait this long so i am in DESPERATE need of someone higher up in TU i need the contact info

I disputed a phone number through the web site and it was removed in about 15 minutes. Of course, disputing a negative report will obviously take longer.

Why the sense of urgency?

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you trying to circumvent the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines ? Smiley Happy

Not really Smiley Happy  I never really know if I am doing something wrong. I have just seen where CBR contact information etc have been removed from post before. I mean I am requesting for valid things to be done to my CBR's so per reading the guidelines as long as others are doing the same it is not wrong.  I am a little confused between what is allowed and what is not.  But I am extremely thankful to these boards : )

Message 6 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@fused wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not really Smiley Happy  I never really know if I am doing something wrong. I have just seen where CBR contact information etc have been removed from post before. I mean I am requesting for valid things to be done to my CBR's so per reading the guidelines as long as others are doing the same it is not wrong.  I am a little confused between what is allowed and what is not.  But I am extremely thankful to these boards : )

It might be possible that you can post the info in the forums. PM me please and share with me what is confusing you. I just don't want this thread to go OT with a discussion on this.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

So we called transunion again hoping to get another rep and she told us the same that they must do an investigation before the dispute remarks are removed! However she did state that it will only take 24-48 hours, but I am quite nervous because one of the remarks being disputed is a 2 year old medical that is marked as paid and I do not want the account to update to the current year? The the poster who had said it was done in 24 hours that makes me feel a little better.

Blessed- I appreciate  the pm's you had sent Smiley Happy but I have had no luck with the TU one, because I have called 4 times and and the first one is disconnected and the other is an automated system saying they cannot except calls.

Message 8 of 12
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

I don't want to give you false hope, but I had the same experience as the previous poster. When I called TU, they said they had to "create a dispute to remove the dispute" and that it can take up to 30 days, but that in most cases, it's resolved within a few days. She explained that it all depends on the responsiveness of the creditor because they basically have to get the creditor to agree to the deletion of the dispute comment. I went ahead with the "dispute of the dispute" and the comments were removed within a few days.

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 9 of 12
Chinadoll
Contributor

I keep calling Transunion and I get the same response. They want to start a 30 day investigation. Last time I called them and spoke with a representative that was able to get it removed within 7 days. Wish I had her direct line. I keep getting their call center that's not in the US.....frustrating!

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.