Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happiness in an email

tag
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Re: Happiness in an email

Appraiser called my seller to schedule today. They are going to call back first thing in the morning!!  Moving right along!!!!! 

Message 31 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

File Came back from Inital U/W with 6 contentions. 4 of the 6 are answered and sent back. The other 2 require a contract addendum that I need my sellers to sign and send back to me. Apparently putting the fridge, dishwasher, etc into the contract was a nogo for the underwriters. Also we mistakenly checked something about mineral rights we werent supposed to.

The other 6 contentions were fairly easy. They needed another childcare expenses letter, an explanation of two addresses that were on my credit report and not my application. They were both more than 3 years old. They also needed a better explanation of what happened with my student loans and how I intend to pay my mortgage since the payment is about 400 more than my current rent. The last one was funny for me, I sent them my divorce decree and they asked for the rest of it. I sent a letter that basically said uh, there is no more. We had a no property, no common bils, no contest $196 divorce! LOL

I did ask my TC and LO to let me know if the letter about the student loans and housing payment sounds okay. I am worried most about that, so if anyone else in the business wants to take a quick read of it and give me your thoughts??

Message 32 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Waiting on my VA appraisal. It was completed Monday so I'm expecting it to be in tomorrow or Monday. Finishing packing my house this weekend in preparation of the upcoming surgery,closing etc! In the meantime I am browsing lowes and Home Depot for backsplash. That is the only thing I need to do in the kitchen. My best friend (the seller) preferred paint when they remodeled the kitchen. I have always wanted a nice backsplash! 

Message 33 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Well hopefully I will be hearing about my appraisal today. It was done last Monday. *fingers crossed*
Message 34 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck, Laura. My appraisal was last Saturday, hoping to hear something today as well. Fingers crossed...

Message 35 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Appraisal is in!! 166000 on a 160000 offer!!! Seller was actually surprised it was that low since they had it appraised 2 years ago at 170,000. Different comps though in 2 years time! I'm just glad it came in over purchase price!
Message 36 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Laura. Still have yet to hear about mine, which was done before yours lol....

Message 37 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

I emailed my loan team and asked about it! Or I may still be waiting.
Message 38 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

After seeing your post, I emailed my LO to see if we have any word yet, hopefully he gets back to me soon with some good news. I am tired of not hearing anything, lol.

Message 39 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

After seeing your post, I emailed my LO to see if we have any word yet, hopefully he gets back to me soon with some good news. I am tired of not hearing anything, lol.

Ohhhh I hope so!!!! 

Message 40 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.