Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has an U/W looked at my file?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has an U/W looked at my file?

Hi All, I'm wondering if it's safe to assume that an U/W has already skimmed through my file -- here's my time line:

(This is a new-construction build purchase btw)

October 3, 2018 - Pre-Approval

October 19, 2019 - Conditionally Approved (after submitting income verifications and credit score was pulled) with disclosures & conditions 

February 15, 2019 - Pre closing preparation, update file, rerun credit scores and satisfy the conditions

May 1, 2019 - House is complete, estimated closing date. 

My conditions were very straight forward, and in my opinion, pretty easy to satisfy -- which makes me believe that an U/W probably hasn't looked at it yet, and this is just an automated issued conditions. But I could be wrong?

1 REPLY 1
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Has an U/W looked at my file?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi All, I'm wondering if it's safe to assume that an U/W has already skimmed through my file -- here's my time line:

(This is a new-construction build purchase btw)

October 3, 2018 - Pre-Approval

October 19, 2019 - Conditionally Approved (after submitting income verifications and credit score was pulled) with disclosures & conditions 

February 15, 2019 - Pre closing preparation, update file, rerun credit scores and satisfy the conditions

May 1, 2019 - House is complete, estimated closing date. 

My conditions were very straight forward, and in my opinion, pretty easy to satisfy -- which makes me believe that an U/W probably hasn't looked at it yet, and this is just an automated issued conditions. But I could be wrong?

If you were told that your loan has been conditionally approved, an underwriter has approved your loan subject to those conditions.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.