cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever financed through the builder Taylor Morrison?

tag
Vwaller72
Valued Member

Re: Has anyone ever financed through the builder Taylor Morrison?

I'm feeling pretty deflated and defeated today. Everything was running smooth until this point. Trying to decide if I should reach out to a LO and see about having someone looking at my loan simultaneously. I have a LO that pre approved me but when I found this place I got tons of incentives for going with their financing arm. I don't want to waste his time but I'm not good a sitting on my hand waiting for someone to fix my problems. Would it be wrong to have someone else simultaneously working on the loan?
Current scores EX: 678 (lender pull), MyFICO TU: 696 & EQ: 664
Message 31 of 33
jkwheaton78
Regular Contributor

I am financing through them too. I have been approved with conditions and set to close in the next couple of weeks. They offered me incentives and all that stuff! Being that this is my first house I am very naive in regards to how this process works.

However knowing what I know now through pretty much this board, I would not have financed through them. Not because of the costs and things like that but just because of lack of responsiveness and things like that.

I did reach out to my realtor and the sales girl I worked with at the office and explained my frustration and things did get better. My LO will now actually follow up with me, but only answers half of what I ask.

What I did learn is not pick up the phone and call, he is awful with emails. But even on the phone at times he sounds kind of annoyed. If I wasn't so far into the process I would probably say screw it and go somewhere else.

Starting Score: 553
Current Score: 710
Goal Score: 659

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

8/18/2012 Lender Pull:
EX:659
EQ: 553
TU: 520
Goal: 659
Message 32 of 33
Vwaller72
Valued Member

My LO has actually been very responsive and I'm a bit of a pain. I manage details for a living and I can be a bit of an information freak. I don't like not knowing all the details of what is going on. She is very patient with me and always responds. My sales person is very nice as well. She isn't always the most responsive but any time I go there she has a line of people in the office so I know why she isn't responding to emails or calls that often. She's great though, just super crazy busy.
Current scores EX: 678 (lender pull), MyFICO TU: 696 & EQ: 664
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.