cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helllllllllllllllllllp! Approved for Loan Modification then got billed for fees

tag
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Helllllllllllllllllllp! Approved for Loan Modification then got billed for fees

You should probably send paradoxkg a private message asking about that info as they may not have subscribed to this thread.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 11 of 14
kisbel65
New Contributor

Re: Helllllllllllllllllllp! Approved for Loan Modification then got billed for fees

OP UPDATE: After we contested the charges they lowered the amount due (fees) from $2004.00 to $450.00. After their investigation, they noted that we owe $200 in Broker's Price Opinion (BPO) fees, $75 in Property Inspection Fees and $175 towards a Title Seach Fees. We continue to contest the fees. Anyone have any idea if these fees are legitimate for a LOAN MODIFICATION? Can HSBC get away with this?

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not only all that other stuff I posted. BUT! I called Chase to see if they would at least put a foot note that all the payments were made!!!!! Told them, "can't buy, can't rent, can't pitch a tent" Please help! They (I SWEAR TO G) sent me a list of camp grounds that would let me stay the whole summer!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

While going through your loan mod, process where you making your payments?  If not  your lender most likely initiated foreclosure proceedings.  If  you weren't making payments then that puts you on the hook for the foreclosure costs. 

http://www.viewallazhomes.com/173520-Phoenix-AZ-RESCity.aspx

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.