Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help prepare for new mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help prepare for new mortgage

We are looking to buy a new house within the year. We can finally sell ours since we now have equity and we need more space.

We filed bk7 in 4/14 and it was discharged 5/14. We do not have a late pmt on our CR since BK. Ordered the 3b credit reports from here for hubby and I and see that our lowest middle mortgage score is mine and it is currently 653. We had very high utilization but just paid it down a ton. Looking to have 0 cc debt within the next month or so (I will let $2 report after that).

We did not reaffirm our mortgage but have paid to stay. Prior to bk we had 0 late payments. I did have a few lates to recently on the mortgage that did not report, of course, but will be in my previous 12 month history.

Will all lenders order a verification of mortgage to see this payment history? If so, do they only go back 12 months?

We could wait a few months if that is the case, but I was hoping to jump the gun sooner than later.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.