Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help...rental verification needed

tag
Readyforchange
New Contributor

Help...rental verification needed

I am supposed to close on my first home on the 29th and the loan officer stated he needs rental verification to get the loan approved through VA financing with a 620 credit score. My problem is the last place we rented was in my wife's name only and she's not on the mortgage. What do we do in this situation? The mortgage company uses WF and stated the verification was a requrement by them. Any suggestions on how I should handle this?

Thanks

Starting Score: EQ-543
Current Score: EQ-622, TU- 619, EX? 10/13/13 EX Lender pull 637
Goal Score: 650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Help...rental verification needed

@Readyforchange wrote:

I am supposed to close on my first home on the 29th and the loan officer stated he needs rental verification to get the loan approved through VA financing with a 620 credit score. My problem is the last place we rented was in my wife's name only and she's not on the mortgage. What do we do in this situation? The mortgage company uses WF and stated the verification was a requrement by them. Any suggestions on how I should handle this?

Thanks

Call them and ask what you should do....If it came from your account you can provide 12 months of cancelled checks...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.