Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Buyers Club - DR Horton

tag
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Home Buyers Club - DR Horton

@Anonymous wrote:

I hadn't even thought of that, I will try to get this in writing. I've just sent off an email to the loan officer.

My initial reaction is to pursue this loan to the end with a different lender until I am ultimately denied or approved. If I am denied at least then I will know and I can try again at a future date. Should I still pay for a pre-drywall and final inspection like I had been planning? 

Are you having a 3rd party inspection? Is that why you are having to pay for it? Or is this an inspection with the builder?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes a 3rd party inspection. Sorry should've been more clear. 

Message 12 of 15
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

It's up to you if you want to have that inspection done. If I were in your shoes, I would go ahead and have the inspection done with the idea that you will get approved for your mortgage.  Naturally, this is entirely up to you, 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you worked with Norma yourself? 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did and she was super knowledgeable. I didn't qualify for USDA and she reviewed my file and was very honest with me. She knew the regulations backwards and forwards.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.