Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Construction loans and my credit report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Construction loans and my credit report

Hi IV-
Great.....thanks for the feedback. I tend to overthink things because I want to be as prepared as possible for any curve balls I may encounter. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all my questions. Are you involved in the lending industry or just knowledgeable as to how things work? Thanks again-
Message 11 of 13
iv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi IV-
Great.....thanks for the feedback. I tend to overthink things because I want to be as prepared as possible for any curve balls I may encounter. I appreciate you taking the time to answer all my questions. Are you involved in the lending industry or just knowledgeable as to how things work? Thanks again-

I'm not a lender - just someone who, (like you) tries to be as prepared as possible... and I've opened a new real-estate-type account every 2-3 years on average since the turn of the century.  Between doing the research, and going through the actual process repeatedly, I've picked up a few things...

Nothing wrong with being over-prepared!  It's always funny when a new loan processor calls to introduce themselves, and starts to talk about the kinds of documents they be requesting over the next X days (or months)... and I can just tell them to check the file the LO sent over - which has literally every document they will be asking for already in it.  (Makes for some very quick closings - my record so far is 9 business days.)

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool.....Thanks again!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.