Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Loan FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Loan FICO

We are wanting to purchase a new home within the next year. Our scores need some work. I am sitting at 657, 615 and 651. My husbands scores are 599, 623 and 575. We have paid off all of our credit cards with the proceeds from the sell of our home. We just have a car payment and student loans. Realistically, how quickly can we increase the FICO score to be eligible for a mortgage? 

1 REPLY 1
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Home Loan FICO

@Anonymous wrote:

We are wanting to purchase a new home within the next year. Our scores need some work. I am sitting at 657, 615 and 651. My husbands scores are 599, 623 and 575. We have paid off all of our credit cards with the proceeds from the sell of our home. We just have a car payment and student loans. Realistically, how quickly can we increase the FICO score to be eligible for a mortgage? 

Not knowing your exact details:

Optimize your individual and aggregate utilization. Seek AZEO; All Zero Except One card reporting a small balance.

Address any derogatory or delinquency on your credit report.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.