Did you mean: 

Home Offer Was Accepted!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Offer Was Accepted!!

-Home Offer Was Accepted

-PreApproval Already Qualified Us

What should we expect next from the loan co. side (Regions)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

Re: Home Offer Was Accepted!!

Congrats!!!

Was it accepted from the seller or the Bank?

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Offer accepted by the seller....

Massive amounts of counter offers but FINALLY got the offer right enough for them....

Now headed to the portion where we deal w/ the bank.....hopefully my inquiries dont bite me in the you know what if they do another credit pull (for some reason).....

Granted theyre easily explainable, BUT sometimes that not always what people want to hear....good thing we're going w/ a bank that we know just about everyone at.

Message 3 of 7
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!

Message 4 of 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Great!   Keep it going and good luck.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 7
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

If your only concern is your inquiries then you should be fine, as inquiries just need to be explained to make sure you haven't taken out any additional debt that isn't reporting to the credit bureaus.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 6 of 7
jefftca925
Established Contributor

@ShanetheMortgageMan wrote:

If your only concern is your inquiries then you should be fine, as inquiries just need to be explained to make sure you haven't taken out any additional debt that isn't reporting to the credit bureaus.

INQs are not that big of a deal.  I just closed on my loan yesterday (YAY!!!) and when I was going through underwriting I had 4 INQs that had to be explained.  2 were from Amex (a Green and a Costco TE for backdating Smiley Wink), Nordstrom VISA (10k APPROVED), and Chase (CC CLI request that went no where Smiley Mad) and the 3 approved cards were already on my reports.  FHA Underwriting guidelines require they go back 120 days on INQs and that they need reviewed.  And just a datapoint to add... Chase Mortgage only pulled my reports ONCE when I originally was pre-qualified back in May.  Loan is funded and no second pull.  FICOs were 770-773-776 per the lender (and are still there now). Smiley Wink

... okay... off to Home Depot!!  WISH YOU LUCK ON YOUR NEW PLACE!!  You'll need to take a LOT of deep breaths going through the process...TRUST ME!!

CCs: Chase Freedom VS 12.9k, CSP VISA Sg 13k, BofA Amex 24.5k, Discover 12.5k, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sg 17k, Macy's Amex 8k/1.5k, Gap Visa 10k, Best Buy 11.1k, Citi TY MC 10.8k, Citi AA Amex 6k, Nordstrom VS 10k, Costco Amex 12k, BofA CR VS 5k, Amex BCP 13.5k, Amex ED 5k, Sears MC 9k, HD 7k, Target 600, Amazon 7k, US Bank MC 15k, US Airways MC 8k, NFL Visa 4k, Patelco Visa 10k, Penfed PR VS 44.6k, Chase Hyatt VS 8k, Citi Simplicity 13.3k, PayPal MC 7.5k, BBVA Visa 4k, WF VS 14k, FNBO Amex 14.1k, OCCU VISA 15k, TR Visa Sg 16.3k, C1 QS Visa 11k, FRN MC 15k, HSN 4k, Saks WEMC 10k/4k, Chase Ink 18k, Arrival WEMC 10k, Ebates VS 8k, Orbitz VS 12k, NASA V 30k, USBk FP VS 21.5k, DC 30k, VirgAm 15k, Sams MC 15k, Amex Bz Gold, Amex SC 10k, BofW Bz MC 18k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.