cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homepath Offer accepted.....on to the next stress!!!

tag
FSUGAPEACH
Contributor

Homepath Offer accepted.....on to the next stress!!!

Here is my lists of stress: 1. LO told us to remove "under dispute" remarks. It has had an impact on our scores as follows: Before remarks removed: Exp 637  (CCT) Eq 655 (my FIco) Tu 663 (CCT) After remarks removed: Exp 631 (CCT) Eq 644 (Myfico) TU 628 (CCT) 589 (Myfico!!!!!!!!!!!!) My lender pulled scores as of Feb 1st were as followed: Lender uses an Equifax trimerge report? Exp 604 Eq 653     Tu 694       Now the kicker of all of this is wells Fargo put an INCORRECT 30 day late on our credit report from December. Long story short we traded vehicles and dealership sent payoff late. Dealership wrote a letter to WF admitting blame and Wells Fargo agreed to remove the late payment. They corrected EQ and Experian. However, at the time the lender pulled the reports it was showing 30 days past due with them but how that has been corrected and TU is showing the 30 day late. I am now waiting for TU to remove this inaccurate posting and fax the letter from Wells Fargo to have them remove the dispute. As of now it still has not been removed and I am so upset! The question is this: how screwed are we with our mid scores? The last lender pull our mid scores were 653 now according to my unofficial skills (and facos) I am showing a midscore of 631!!!! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Our lender requires a midscore of 640. They are already aware of the WF 30 day late and he said with the letter from WF it shouldnt be an issue. Could this be anymore stressful????? Ugh!! I should add that lender is repulling the scores tomorrow morning to show that the dispute remarks have been removed. I am just so nervous about the change in credit score Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Re: Homepath Offer accepted.....on to the next stress!!!

Iam also waiting for a little time to pass before we Rapid Rescore... The wait is driving me crazy!!

Good luck and positive vibes going your way! Smiley Happy

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.