Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you know when to give up?

tag
homeloanexpert
Established Contributor

Re: How do you know when to give up?

I can't tell you how many clients have called me over the years after being told no by multiple lenders that I've will been able to help get into a home. If you were not given specific pointers on what you exactly you needed to do to get into home, kick those lenders to the curb. Do some research!   I promise you  there are plenty of good loan officers out there that are not quitters with have years of experience on helping folks just like you. Several on this site. Don't give up!

Branch Manager - Specializing in FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo, Portfolio and Non-QM Loan Products.
Message 11 of 13
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Never give up.   

Duuuuuude.   I am about to cross the 800 mark with my FICO's.   If you knew how screwed up my life was - you'd never believe it.

Time is your friend.  You may have have to recoil and reload but never give up.

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 13
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

I'm so glad you didn't do the BK that stays for 7 years and would hurt with later things in life but listen to what everyone has to say that you are doing great!    Don't let them get you down you GOT THIS!     Keep your head up and do more research and get better people on your team to help you through it!      You are your own worst enemy and you need to kick those negative thoughts to the side and hop on the Happy Train and realize how much you HAVE accomplished!     That is great that you have come this far AND the fact you went through what you did and are still here is even crazier!     Kudos to you 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.