I sent all of my conditions to the loan officer on Thursday and he said he sent them to the processer and that it should take 48 hours to hear back from the underwriter. I am really hoping we get a clear to close since they have everything they could possibly need from me short of my DNA sample.
Contract date for closing is Friday. Do you think if I get a clear to close tomorrow, we can close by Friday? Or should I not hold my breath?
I wish I knew, im scheduled to close tomorrow. And I turned in all of my stuff to the underwriter on Friday.
I am going crazy today.
Oh wow, talk about the pressure being on! I hope that you get some good news today. Have you called your loan officer to ask what the hell is going on? lol
I think it is possible, but I don't know what state you are in or what the closing process is for your area.
I know here in NYC we needed at least four or five business days. They had to coordinate closing, get signatures from the sellers because they would not be there on closing day, get the paperwork together and send it to the title company so they could handle the rest.
Have you asked your lender what their timeframe typically is?
Yeah I called my LO, we need to keep cool cuzz my file isn't an easy one. We might delay closing it seems.
Yeah, but he didn't give me a specific time frame. He just said "I think we can do it". LOL Thanks!
Yeah lots of stuff going on with things this close to closing.
Its now Monday afternoon, still no clear to close and the latest is that we will close tomorrow afternoon or Wends.
If I remember correctly, I think you and I are going thru almost the samething. Non purchasing spouse with some credit issues.
Its what got me denied with USDA right off the bat, but with FHA I had to write letters. I think you and I are in good shape. I bet we both close at the same time lol.