Me and my husband are trying to buy a home with limited credit history, scattered scores and limited employment history.
1) Credit scores: Me: lowest score 654, Husband: 558
2) Employment: Me: nurse since 2012, several gaps in employment (longest 2 mths.), income the same, Husband: same job 2yrs.
3) Collections: Me: 0, Husband: 3, medical bill- $ 3000, 2 utilities- $ 400 total (cable & cellphone)
4) Credit cards: Me: 5, 0 balance on all, 1 late; 2mths ago, Husband: 0
5) Loans: Me: 4, cars $ 27K, student loans $4k- 2 lates; 12 mths ago, Husband: 0
6) Judgements: Me:0, Husband: child support, $278/mth., current
Combined income of $ 5000/mth., 2 children under 18
What are our chances of getting a home loan, which one would be the best to apply for, and would this info qualify for a manufactured home loan?
We live in NC, so manufactured homes are popular here. Any info would be helpful, thanks in advance.
It might be better than you think so just contact a mortgage originator and apply. That is the only way thet you will know what you will be able to do. All the best.