Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase Fico 5,4,2 in two months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to increase Fico 5,4,2 in two months

Any general strategies on how to boost FICO Score version 5,4,2?in two months ?
I’m already doing AZEO method with three ccs. I have a car loan, mortgage, and two Student loans in deferment. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to increase Fico 5,4,2 in two months

Looking for the same advice...
Message 2 of 5
craigmac

Do you have any credit cards with high balances? Getting your utilization under 10% is a sure way to increase your score quickly.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My utilization is very low. 2% on two zero on third card.Do I need another card? But lender said don’t open any new credit
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually the only quick fixes are low utilization and removing baddies. Rest comes with planning and more time.

It seems you have 3 credit cards, and you have 2 posting higher than $0. Search the AZEO method (all zero except one) on this forum for more details, but here is the nutshell.

Only one card should post an amount. The rest report as $0. The card that reports is best if it is your card (not AU) and is not a store card. You need to let $5 - 8.9% post. Get it far enough under 8.9% so the interest doesn't make it go over.

No guarantee but this gets most people 5-10 points. I know you said you are practicing AZEO, but it seems you are practicing AZE2 and that is only possible with 7+ cards to get same benefit as AZEO.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.