cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show source of downpayment from checking account?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to show source of downpayment from checking account?

Just received GFE, and file going to UW tomorrow.  $5000 of my DP is in a savings account that I have already subitted statements for to my LO.  Part of that money was gifted from DH and I already completed gift letter for that.  The additional $1000 that is needed was just direct deposited on 7/10 into my checking account from my regular bi-weekly payroll from my employer.  Do I just get a balance statement from the bank for UW to verify that direct deposit?  Should I fax another copy of my paystub with it so they know where the money came from?  I am at the tail end and am over-analysing EVERYTHING....I am sooo wore out after all the faxing, worrying and such I am probably making a bigger deal of it then it really is Smiley Sad

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to show source of downpayment from checking account?

Presumably, if this is direct deposit of your paycheck, there are numerous other, prior such deposits on previous statement submitted, at predictable intervals. This is not a problem -- the UW will figure it out.
Good luck.
Message 2 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

get an online printout of statement and send it to loan officer.

depending on the printout and how believable to looks.... (people can photoshop this stuff)... the underwriter may want you to go to a branch and get a printout there.... and have all pages teller stamped,

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

we do this allof the time.

no stress

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the responses, I feel better now.  I think I will need to go into the branch tomorrow, because the e-statement does not have my name on it, really wierd.  I think this is the last thing LO needs for UW, so I am on pins and needles....

Bunny

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.