cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am closing this month!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am closing this month!

YAY!!!! I got my mortgage approved, offer on house accepted. Home inspection was yesterday, midnight tonight starts the negotiation time frame for that. The assessment is being ordered and I am expected to close no later than 2/28, possibly sooner!

This is after some seriously hard work to get my credit where it needed to be.Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I am closing this month!

Congrats and good luck!! ☺️

Message 2 of 4
Poppa
Established Contributor

Congratulations! We've come a long way. Our inspection is today. I'm so thankful for God putting the myFico forums in my life. The amazing credit building information I received here changed everything for us. My wife thought I was too credit obsessed for awhile there but now 2 years later we both have 800 credit scores and are buying our first home. God is great!

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES! God is AMAZING! Congratulations!!

wrote:

Congratulations! We've come a long way. Our inspection is today. I'm so thankful for God putting the myFico forums in my life. The amazing credit building information I received here changed everything for us. My wife thought I was too credit obsessed for awhile there but now 2 years later we both have 800 credit scores and are buying our first home. God is great!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.