cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I jumped the gun! In process of closing...What should I expect?

tag
vikash1986
New Contributor

Re: I jumped the gun! In process of closing...What should I expect?

I am sure everything will be fine. Should the underwriter have any question they will seek clarification. Good luck and I know it hard to hold your nerves waiting but worry less and enjoy the process.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you! ***Update*** I recieved a call today from the LO and she said we were approved from underwriting! Yay!!!! 

Message 12 of 18
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you! ***Update*** I recieved a call today from the LO and she said we were approved from underwriting! Yay!!!! 

Congrats!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi thank you! we did hir our own inspector and everything came out good only a few small cosmetic issues which builder is fixing and will have all done by closing. You were right it's better to have inspection, we feel better knowing we did that.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

**Update** we were approved from underwriting with conditions and we have met all so far, we are only waiting on meeting that last one which is have more money reserved. We will have that and document of bank by the 15th and according to Loan processor after that we are clear to close and should be able to close on our set closing day Feb 21st. God willing that is how it will go! I will keep you all posted!

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

**Update** 

Today I received THE call that we are clear to close! Yay and will be getting money back at closing! Can't wait to get those keys!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That’s very exciting. Smiley Happy I remember also being nervous buying my first home. It’s so worth it though! Enjoy!!

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woooohoooo! Congrats!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! That’s very exciting. Smiley Happy I remember also being nervous buying my first home. It’s so worth it though! Enjoy!!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.