Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I remember when...

tag
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

I remember when...

....not too long ago, this forum would be hard pressed to get more than 5 posts a day.  Now, I step away for a couple of days, and i have to go to page 2 to catch up.

It's a wonderful thing to see/read so many people working hard to get their financial life in order for the purchase of a home!!!  I love it!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I remember when...

I remember when I said I never wanted to buy a house because I couldn't see myself wanting to live in the same area for more than a few years. Now, I'm obsessing over the details of buying a home & thrilling over the slightest advancement of our file! =D

Message 2 of 3
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: I remember when...

it's a beautiful thing to see!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.