cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I will pat myself on the back riiiiiight about now!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will pat myself on the back riiiiiight about now!

Hey guys! I just wanted to share my success and toot my horn a bit for improving my scores all across the board. My mortgage scores have skyrocketed in 3 weeks! I am talking 50-65 points -for TU and EQ. I was approved for a FHA loan with a 625 EXP middle score. I was advised by my LO to improve my score to 640 for USDA... did that and then some! I now have NO problem securing a USDA loan and the worry is over. I can now take the money I was going to use for down pymt to pay off my truck ($2500) -once I close of course. Forms have not yet been submitted to the Underwriter. So the waiting game begins -its killing me. I really do not see any issues regarding my credit and my income is very good, averaging $49k annually...Once its a go, the building can begin. *sigh* What a great feeling. Now I am gardening the rest of the way. Thanks to all here who have given me great advice. It is SOO appreciated. Humbly, I thank you.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

Re: I will pat myself on the back riiiiiight about now!

Congratulations!!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! What did you do to cause the big score jump?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!! I got two paid collections removed.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! How did you go about getting them removed?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congratulations! How did you go about getting them removed?

Thanks! They were both for AFNI. I just emailed the company execs and they were removed the very next day.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.