cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Underwriting- Nervous..Excited..Anxious..Allof the Above!

tag
Annaliese
New Contributor

Re: In Underwriting- Nervous..Excited..Anxious..Allof the Above!

Update:

I just received the news from our LO, our loan was approved today but... subject completion of the plumbing repairs and also final approval from GRH.

Apparently, the appraiser found some plumbing issues and we are hoping this isn't nothing major. We had the house inspected but the home inspector didn't say anything about plumbing etc. We are going to find out tomorrow what the issue was. I'll keep you all posted. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 46
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Congrats Annaliese!! When did you turn in your paperwork to the LO. It's only been a week for me and I'm trying not to be "one of those people" and email my LO lol.

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 12 of 46
Annaliese
New Contributor

Our Realtor submitted the paperwork to our LO on 2/3/2012.  The appraisal was done last week, Thursday.  We are hoping that Fannie Mae listing agent will not stall since they agreed to fix it.

Goodluck to you! Are you going through USDA guaranteed?

Message 13 of 46
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

No, I'm going through a local bank in NC. My home is a new build so it'll be awhile before I can get an appraisal Smiley Happy . I wonder if the loan can get cleared with the condition that the appraisal comes back good.

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 14 of 46
ripper998
New Contributor

We are pretty much in underwriting or close to right now.  Had our offer accepted last week.  Relator dropped everything to title office yesterday and sent to LO.  We have the inspection set for Saturday and the apprasial set for next week.  Hope to close on the 23rd.  Such a nerve racking thing to go through.  Cant wait to cross the finish line and breathe a sigh of relief.

Message 15 of 46
Chinadoll
Contributor

Congratulations Annaliese! So happy for you and lets us know when you receive those Keys! Smiley Very Happy Prayers to you for the plumbing issues; I'm sure it will all work out.

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrat and have fun moving..

Message 17 of 46
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Well just got my first set of explanations from the processor:

Statement explaining a $485 deposit from 12/30/2011: This was my last deposit for my FSA for Childcare

A statement from my Ex (whom I still live with) explaining if I have full access to accounts. Not sure what this means as the statements I provided had my name only. But we do have a joint account currently

A copy of the cleared $250 in earnest money

W-2 for Tax Year 2009 (Pretty sure I still have these)

Another statement from my ex explaining transfers btw our accounts: the basic joint expenses, childcare, food, etc.

And Finally..Landlords info from past 2 years.

Whew. Let the fun begin!!!

Message 18 of 46
Chinadoll
Contributor

UPDATE: YES! I was Approved today. I received my commitment letter with a few conditions that are no biggie! they will need to be received 10 days prior to settlement. They also need to complete the appraisal, title report and agreement that seller will pay 6% of settlement cost. I am so excited and cannot WAIT for my home to be complete and ready to go! Of course I just need to get my loan Closed and I'm good!!!!

Starting Score: TU 654 EQ 599
Current Score: TU 682 EQ 661 EX 688

Message 19 of 46
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations to you!!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.