Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In panic mode...

tag
maliluka
Established Member

In panic mode...

Long story short was pre-approved in automatic underwriting to have new home built, builder was nice enough to hold off on construction to wait for 2year mark on BK so that closing will fall afterwards per loan officer recommendation... However now I need to provide a transfer of title from forclosure, which they are now saying needs to be a minimum of 3years.  House will not be completed until spring of 2013 which the BK will long since hit its 2 year mark and works fine, however the transfer of title which took forever for me to dig up wont hit a 3year mark until August of 2013 and was included in the BK

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
marley2155

Re: In panic mode...

What type of loan?FHA?VA?Conventional? VA is the only one I know of where a few lenders can interpret guidelines a little differently. I had a mortgage included in bk which took 3 1/2 years for the bank to foreclose on. I moved when I filed and had not lived in the home for over four years. I got a VA mortgage one year after the bank foreclosed.

http://m.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/Ch_discharged_yrs_ago_house_included_in_bk_but_-351029--usefu...
Message 2 of 3
maliluka
Established Member

Re: In panic mode...

I am applying for an FHA loan. The original loan which included the foreclosure was a conventional. It was in 2008, however transfer of title states 2010. It is reporting really odd on the credit report as well, almost as if it was sold and not foreclosed on, and the date of this states 2008.  So now I am hoping that they will forgive an approximate 4 month time span....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.