Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In underwriting and closing soon ugh

tag
cappucino24
Valued Member

Re: In underwriting and closing soon ugh

tick...tock...lol..I couldn't take it anymore and call my LO and asked "what is taking you all so long?!! Are we closing tomorrow or what?" and I got a "we are working the numbers...you are going to close..as soon as my underwiter comes back and we can finish getting you're file together..." I wanted to ask then what the hell were yall doing all weekend?!! LOL, talk about impatient..lol.

He did tell me no news is good news...So I'm shutting up and waiting..lol.

Starting Score: EQ 593
Current Score: EQ (sw) 635, TU (sw) 661, EX 635 (lender pull
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 42
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Oh yeah I know that waiting game all too well...I also called my LO today and she said that she's still waiting on underwriting to reply about my IC contracts if they'll be acceptable. Ugh it's always something. She said they promised to let her know by 4:30pm CST today but that came and went of course lol.

Hopefully I'll know more soon, closing next Wed....maybe lol

9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 12 of 42
TTR79
Established Member

I feel for all of you.... The whole loan process is very stressful. I'm scheduled to close this Friday the 19th. I got an email from LO saying I had full Approval., I asked my agent if this was my clear to close he said no but when I asked LO she said yes. Whatever.... All I know is we were waiting hud docs to be signed. This was over a week ago but have heard nothing since. I'm going crazy haha. Hopefully no news is indeed good news. Good luck everyone.... Hope we can all post in sep and oct closers very soon.
Message 13 of 42
TTR79
Established Member

On a side note....
I was hesitant to put in a 60 day notice with landlord until I closed. So, their way of helping me was telling me to pay rent through last day of Nov regardless of when I leave. Well, my way of helping me.... Not being completely moved out until the last day of Nov. Not gonna work out exactly like they had hoped lol. I win!!
Message 14 of 42
cappucino24
Valued Member

Same here TTR79..my mother always told me the bird in the hand is better than one in the bush. I'm not saying anything until I actually close. My leasing office said to give one months notice. So if I move out by October 31 then I have to pay for Nov. only. I'm going to comply BUT not until I close.

Message 15 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was stressing all day and didn't want to bother my LO I finally did at 5 and he's says guess what your loan has been approved!!!! Have to see what conditions are tmrw should be closing Friday!!!!!

Message 16 of 42
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Yay I'm so excited you are closing soon. I have to send my LO a couple more things this morning and hopefully then we'll finally get some good news I need it,  I hardly slept last night Smiley Sad

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 17 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will close I doubt I just hope there aren't any crazy conditions
Message 18 of 42
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Well I just found that that LOE I had to do I don't even need to do now because the collection I had has now been removed Smiley Happy

So where we sit now is my hubby and I have absolutely NOTHING negative on our reports...all 3 reports are perfectly clean and scores in high 700s and 800s surely that should help Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 42
cappucino24
Valued Member

Update..today received my 4TH packet of re-disclosures including a new GFE and fees worksheet showing my closing costs is 22 cents!

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.