tick...tock...lol..I couldn't take it anymore and call my LO and asked "what is taking you all so long?!! Are we closing tomorrow or what?" and I got a "we are working the numbers...you are going to close..as soon as my underwiter comes back and we can finish getting you're file together..." I wanted to ask then what the hell were yall doing all weekend?!! LOL, talk about impatient..lol.
He did tell me no news is good news...So I'm shutting up and waiting..lol.
Oh yeah I know that waiting game all too well...I also called my LO today and she said that she's still waiting on underwriting to reply about my IC contracts if they'll be acceptable. Ugh it's always something. She said they promised to let her know by 4:30pm CST today but that came and went of course lol.
Hopefully I'll know more soon, closing next Wed....maybe lol
Same here TTR79..my mother always told me the bird in the hand is better than one in the bush. I'm not saying anything until I actually close. My leasing office said to give one months notice. So if I move out by October 31 then I have to pay for Nov. only. I'm going to comply BUT not until I close.
I was stressing all day and didn't want to bother my LO I finally did at 5 and he's says guess what your loan has been approved!!!! Have to see what conditions are tmrw should be closing Friday!!!!!
Yay I'm so excited you are closing soon. I have to send my LO a couple more things this morning and hopefully then we'll finally get some good news I need it, I hardly slept last night
Well I just found that that LOE I had to do I don't even need to do now because the collection I had has now been removed
So where we sit now is my hubby and I have absolutely NOTHING negative on our reports...all 3 reports are perfectly clean and scores in high 700s and 800s surely that should help
Update..today received my 4TH packet of re-disclosures including a new GFE and fees worksheet showing my closing costs is 22 cents!