Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It took 4 hours

tag
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

It took 4 hours

It took 4 hours for us to close last Friday. They have my marital status wrong. Mistake was caught last month and I asked my LO to correct it. He was like "oh ok, I will" and he never did. Well, we went into closing without him because he decided to go on vacation that day. His processor couldn't change the form by then and she have to wait for the bank to correct the form and waited and waited for the new form... Oh well, we got the key now.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Re: It took 4 hours

Bottom line is  you got the key and you're done with the mortgage process!

Message 2 of 6
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Yes, that is very true. I been dealing with a migraine for weeks before closing. All of the sudden it stopped... Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 6
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Seems like a lot of people are wrapping it up, where is the next phase of mortgage newbies? Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 6
foofighter74
Established Contributor

@In-A-Limbo wrote:

Yes, that is very true. I been dealing with a migraine for weeks before closing. All of the sudden it stopped... Smiley Happy 

Well, congratulations -- not only for closing, but for getting the cure for mortgage related migraines.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Thanks all. Now I'm dealing with home improvement related migraines.  Grrr...it never ends! Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.