Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JOINED MYFICO FEB/10 / GOT HOUSE DEC/10

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JOINED MYFICO FEB/10 / GOT HOUSE DEC/10

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to this site. Also THANK YOU to everyone who responded to my questions. I joined MY FICO in Feb of 2010. I had 16 baddies and a starting score of 514 EQ. I closed on my very first home on 12/2/10. USDA LOAN at 4.25 % no points!! EQ score now at 691.

iI's people like everyone here that really helped me in my journey. I recommed this AWESOME site to everyone and anyone who will listen to me!!

Let's keep helping eachother because this forum REALLY works!!!

Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: JOINED MYFICO FEB/10 / GOT HOUSE DEC/10

Congratulations!  Enjoy your new home!

Message 2 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats enjoy your new home.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

A 177 point jump since February.

Fantastic job!!

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 7
Kmo
New Visitor
New Visitor

Sir, What dou score? What help you most ? My  score is 665 I just chcked it today.  do you think I can get loan with this score? .. and how long will it me to bring it to 760

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's always interesting to know what people have done to increase their scores.   Do you mind sharing?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember, you did all the hard work. While everyone who offered advice on the board put you on the path to credit repair, you are the one who accomplished it. Congrats! Enjoy your new home.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.