Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUST VENTING....AAAAARGH!

tag
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: JUST VENTING....AAAAARGH!

wow..he must be desperate!!  It sounds like he's stepping into harassment territory.

and the do-do is doing all of this in writing (leaving all kinds of evidence)....he's not very smart.

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 11 of 17
Bratbaby
Contributor

Well, I agree! (face palm) It'll be nice to just see him in the rear-view mirror.
Message 12 of 17
Bratbaby
Contributor

Latest update...now he says he called his accountant and the interest WOULD be tax-deductible. Hmmm. Maybe call the accountant BEFORE sending the barrage and assaulting anyone's character...?

Just a thought.

Well, we still don't want any dealings with him.
Message 13 of 17
mynameainttracy
Established Contributor

I'm calling BS on that. Keep walking and don't look back.
Message 14 of 17
Bratbaby
Contributor

That's the absolute plan!
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow!  Good for you!  Keep walking away and keep documenting it all.  This is one reason I never wanted to rent a house versus an apartment.  I have been a landlord before and I know how messy it can get if one party desides to not cooperate.  Stay patient, being home owner again willl come again eventually!  I am in the same boat, just waiting for few months before I can start the process all over again!

Message 16 of 17
Bratbaby
Contributor

Thank you. It's disappointing for us to have it ends this way...we've treated the house as our own for three years and been ideal tenants, never late with the rent even once. Oh well. Lesson learned, I guess.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.