tag
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Re: Judgement - Mortgage Question - Texas

@VALoanMasterwrote:

@BarryNTexaswrote:

@VALoanMasterwrote:
Hi BarryNTexas,

What type of mortgage are you looking at, FHA, VA or conventional & is it for a refi or purchase?

New purchase end of this year to upgrade home.  I will roll my current homes sell dollars into the mortgage once it's sold.  My current home was bought via homeowner finance and was never reported to my files.  I'd like to have a home purchase in my history before I retire in a few years.  The new home will be paid off in 5 years or less.  So type of mortgage is not important but having avoided paying the junk debt scoundrels is front of my mind.  Do you have a particular suggestion to accomplish my above goal? 

There are a couple of options, just depends on your scores & how much you're putting down. 

770's and will put 20% down.  By time that I apply I hope to be in 800's.  Have some loans to pay off.

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 11 of 14
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@BarryNTexaswrote:

@VALoanMasterwrote:

@BarryNTexaswrote:

@VALoanMasterwrote:
Hi BarryNTexas,

What type of mortgage are you looking at, FHA, VA or conventional & is it for a refi or purchase?

New purchase end of this year to upgrade home.  I will roll my current homes sell dollars into the mortgage once it's sold.  My current home was bought via homeowner finance and was never reported to my files.  I'd like to have a home purchase in my history before I retire in a few years.  The new home will be paid off in 5 years or less.  So type of mortgage is not important but having avoided paying the junk debt scoundrels is front of my mind.  Do you have a particular suggestion to accomplish my above goal? 

There are a couple of options, just depends on your scores & how much you're putting down. 

770's and will put 20% down.  By time that I apply I hope to be in 800's.  Have some loans to pay off.

Ok, with your scores & down payment I can go conventional with the open judgment.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 12 of 14
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@VALoanMasterwrote:

@BarryNTexaswrote:

@VALoanMasterwrote:

@BarryNTexaswrote:

@VALoanMasterwrote:
Hi BarryNTexas,

Ok, with your scores & down payment I can go conventional with the open judgment.

In Texas?  Send me PM

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 13 of 14
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@BarryNTexas

In Texas?  Send me PM

Yes. PM sent.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.