Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July 1st FHA?

tag
maygirl
Contributor

July 1st FHA?

Question/Comment

I was just told by a person that works for the mortgage company we are working with that the July 1st FHA rule changes are not really going to happen... He said he wasn't sure if he has seen it in writing yet, but he heard it would be extended again...

Anyone hear anything like this?? Is this guy just crazy... lol

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LondonMassey
Frequent Contributor

Re: July 1st FHA?

I hope so! I just talked to my nitwit broker today because of a re-aged collection issue I've been having and she told me I have to pay off about $5500 in medical bills from 2005/2006 and $385 from 2007 when I have been under contract since March 9th and received my fha case number before April 1st. Up until now, even her manager looked over my credit, and I was told I was fine. Now I have to also get 2 old dispute comments from 2009/2010 removed and possibly have to pay $5900, which I can't. I can't even afford half that.  I spent this afternoon in tears, calling to get dispute comments removed, and left a message for my realtor that I'm about to cancel the contract.  My head hurts from all of this and I just keep feeling like it will never happen for me...

Cap1(sc) 550, Cap1 750, Walmart 750, Home Depot 3000, Amazon 700, US Bank 1500, Childrens Place 1100, JC Penney 700, Old Navy 700, PayPal 700, Torrid 700, Lane Bryant 150, Avenue 500, OSP 500, Amex Blue 2000, Disc it 1000, Walmart Disc 2200, Old Navy Visa 1700, Mortgage 09-2012, Car Loan 03-2013

Current Score: EQ 665 EX 687 TU 695

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know how you feel.  I have an old medical bill for $2500 on my account that's the result of a hospital billing error.  It is being reported that it was opened 12/06 but it was incurred 6/04, so it's 8 years old.  It's only on one report (Equifax) but I'm afraid I can't get the FHA now.  My broker told me not to dispute because it can really hold things up...I don't even know what to think anymore.  I'm starting to feel like every time I get my hopes up the rug gets pulled out from under me again.

Message 3 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

ask them where they 'heard' it

the other loan officers, as well as myself, would like to see that 'rumor'

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.