cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumbo loan

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Jumbo loan

Hello trying to get jumbo loan but my credit sucks, income is ok, no debt ratio issue, planning to buy in December and February 2017 time frame mmortgage Fico 5 (mortgage) is 556, TU is 595 not sure of experian. FICO 8 645, TU 636 and  EXP 672, past lates as early as March 2015, was supporting relatives out of jobs. Any suggestions to improve score? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Established Contributor

Re: Jumbo loan

@Creditneedslotsofhelp wrote:

Hello trying to get jumbo loan but my credit sucks, income is ok, no debt ratio issue, planning to buy in December and February 2017 time frame mmortgage Fico 5 (mortgage) is 556, TU is 595 not sure of experian. FICO 8 645, TU 636 and  EXP 672, past lates as early as March 2015, was supporting relatives out of jobs. Any suggestions to improve score? Thanks

Welcome to MyFico, Credneedsalotofhelp.

For improving your credit, my suggestion would be to check out the Rebuilding Your Credit forum to see if you can goodiwlll your way into getting some of these lates deleted and to work on other issues in your credit profile. 

Hope this helps.

Garden Club Member since 01/20/2019
Message 2 of 3

Re: Jumbo loan

Thanks, will try.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.