Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISTING HOME UNDER CONTRACT

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

LISTING HOME UNDER CONTRACT

Put in a offer on a home a couple weeks ago.Offer was accepted and contact was signed . Home was immediately taken off market. After a few days home started to become listed as active on various real estate websites. Is this the norm for homes under contact . can they continue to market homes under contact ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Re: LISTING HOME UNDER CONTRACT

Listing as active definitely seems wrong. More common would be to list as "pending." This could just be something as simple as a data entry error, though. I'd have your broker ping the listing broker/agent about it.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

seems odd. I would bet it is a mistake. MLS and serach engines that pull data from it always gets screwy. The house we just closed on has many errors on the recent data pull. 

Message 3 of 4
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...I find sites like Trulia and Zillow are often as much as 2 weeks behind on updates ...best thing I've seen is to get a realtor to give you automated updates daily from MLS using your criteria as filters ...but even then you'll find errors ...its a data driven system and only as good as the data entry ...garbage in, garbage out Smiley Frustrated

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.