cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOE!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Member

LOE!

My file is finally being processed in underwriting now and my LO emailed and told me to the underwriter wants a Letter of Explantion. I wrote it and emailed it back off to my LO and it was submitted today! I was wondering since they only asked for this one LOE is this all that I may need to make my final complete for a final approval or could ask for another LOE for something else? How long will it take for me to hear back about the Letter of Explanation, will I have to wait a whole 5 business days again for them to say if my letter was ok in order for me to continue to move forward?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Senior Contributor

Re: LOE!

Good question - I hope you hear back soon.

I read that LOE's are "just a formality"  yet an curious about advice from mortgage guru's on what works best in these letters.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 3
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: LOE!

You'd have to ask how long it'll take - it could just be a day or it could be several more days.  There is no standard as it depends on how busy the lender is and what their procedure is.

Helping people with Mortgages (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
In Irvine, CA and lending in all 50 states

Information that is needed to determine if you qualify for a mortgage

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.