Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lender recommendations?

tag
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

Lender recommendations?

Just playing with calculators from lenders to see potentials. Using the same base stats I've gotten slightly different results(below). Does anyone have any recommendations on other lenders that have calculators?

Checked Chase and WF, big name, easy access here in Texas. (Not currently a member of any CU, but not averse to them)

Chase and WF's calculators have roughly the same APR/monthlies, where they differ GREATLY though is closing costs.

Chase CC: $1,580
WF CC: $7,242

Chase DreaMaker vs WF regular(didn't have an option to check for first-time buyer). 95/5 conventional.

And adding the difference in estimated closing cost difference to the Chase downpayment didn't change my monthly estimate much.

Just trying to get a feel for what I should be planning for, does anyone have any recommendations for other lenders I could check without having to talk to anyone? (Would like to stay FAR away from online only lenders like Rocket/etc)

Ideally Fico245 should be 780-800+ when I app if that matters
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Lender recommendations?

Are you working with a Realtor? Best advice is to get a recommendation or 2 from your agent. They want the same thing you want, a smooth transaction that closes on time with no stress or drama.
Message 2 of 3
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lender recommendations?

Not working with anyone yet, garden tracker says I have 400 something plus days left. Just playing with calculators to see what lenders are offering as their estimate with their costs/fees factored
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.