Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let get this home building on the way

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Let get this home building on the way

Got to see the floors today! We also have most of the appliances in. Outside they will beginning final grade soon, still need to install shutters on stone side. Soo close now!

FB_IMG_1499810754435.jpgFB_IMG_1499810781092.jpg

Message 201 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got out final approval and clear to close today! Lots of small projects completed inside the house. They still have not got deck guys out for the rear stairs yet.
Message 202 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Dvasil! Your home looks amazing. They're hitting the home stretch with our home. Cabinets were installed today and they're about to brick the front. We will go through underwriting next week and hopefully get our clear to close. We are scheduled to close on 7/31.20170713_202248_resized.jpg20170713_202519_resized.jpg20170713_202241_resized.jpg20170712_205925_resized.jpg

Message 203 of 277
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

Dvasil and Bramma, both your houses look great.  You're almost there.  I just got a call from the sales agent to come in for my pre-drywall meeting at 2:00 Friday.  I'm hoping I can get at least an estimated completion date.

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 204 of 277
Spider07
Regular Contributor

Everyone's houses looks amazing.  Congrats.  It's exciting huh.   They have finally got some of the inside work started.  Cabinets are in, desk is in, vanities are in, floor has been started, the drop tile in the shower has been started.  I haven't had a chance to get many pics but below is our kitchen so far.   Kitchen.jpgKitchen2.jpg

Message 205 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice pictures Spider! Our cabinets will be the same color as yours! I've been out of town and haven't seen our lot since the week of July 3rd. I'll stop past sometime this week and get a look. 

Message 206 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

They were building our back steps today and completing the final grade. They had to bring a ton of dirt in to do the grading so work will continue on that tomorrow. Can't wait to see the finished house next week!

Message 207 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plumbers are there today to do the underground plumbing. Our lumber has been ordered and will be here by next Thursday for framing!

Message 208 of 277
Spider07
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Plumbers are there today to do the underground plumbing. Our lumber has been ordered and will be here by next Thursday for framing!

That is exciting. Nothing like watching your home being built from the ground up.  Takes lots of pictures, not only for the forum here but for future reference.  You will want to know where the pipes and stuff are at if you ever need to drill into your walls. 

Message 209 of 277
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a yard! Was surprised this afternoon when I went by the house and found that the land scaping was in and they had laid sod for half the house! Our back steps are almost done and are looking great. I will be going by again tomorrow afternoon to hopefully see the finished product. We have another Walk through on friday, see how things are progressing on the inside.

Message 210 of 277
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.