tag
ceva02
New Contributor

Let my journey begin..Update... Approval with conditions

Well the last three weeks have been hectic. On 6/29 I met with MB and gave her:

W2's and taxes for last two years

30days of paystubs
 Last two months of bank statements
 Landlord info and rent amount (I took the extra step and printed my payment history)
We went over different options/scenarios to see how much I would qualify for. Then hubby and I signed release to pull credit. He is not on loan, but community property state, so they need to see his credit. My middle score came back at 633. Yuck!! But still good enough to qualify for FHA. Yippee!! On 7/2 she did AU and came back refer eligible. She must of imputted something wrong because on 7/5 she did again and came back approved. Hooray!! However, she sent to MU to make sure we were good to go. So after some waiting we are officially pre-approved and ready to house hunt. Well i'll have to wait till Monday since both my MB and realtor are both on vacation(great timing). But it all works out since I am off on Monday and Tuesday.Smiley HappyCautiously excited until I have my house keys in hand.

Starting Score: EQ 613
Current Score: EQ 632 TU 647
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Ron6262
Regular Contributor

Re: Let my journey begin...It's official! I'm pre-approved!!

Good luck, its stressful, but I keep telling myself its worth it and this is the last time.  My middle is 638!!  I am in underwriting and hoping to get two points for close, so I can save some $$ and lower rate a bit.

Message 2 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Thank you! You've almost got the keys to your home. Hang in there! The pre-approval waiting was stressful and I can only imagine the approval uw wait. But like you said it is all worth it.

I am paying some cards off and my scores will definitely increase. Like you, I hope they lower rate. Good luck to you as well!

Message 3 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

We have some homes picked out and are seeing them on Tuesday. I'm cautiously excited until I have the keys to my home.

Message 4 of 29
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Congrats.  It's just a matter of time nowSmiley Tongue

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Message 5 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Thank you! I guess this is the fun part, so I better enjoy it before the appraisal/underwrting stress begins. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Saw a few homes on Tuesday and one that I had been keeping an eye on was the winner. We placed an offer yesterday, so trying to be patient. Should hear back no later than Friday noon. Wish us luck! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck!

Message 8 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

Thank you!

Message 9 of 29
ceva02
New Contributor

We found a home and offer accepted. Inspection is today. I am cautiously excited. Smiley Very Happy Also tonight we are meeting up with Mortgage broker. I will be taking her updated bank statements and paystubs for 30 days.

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.