cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan is in underwriting... will we get approved??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Loan is in underwriting... will we get approved??

I am scheduled to close on Monday, March 8th. I too went FHA. My UW first conditioned my loan on January 20th. I continued to provide documentations alllllll the way up until 3-3, when, finally, everything was completed on my end.

I had to provide:

last 2 W2's, 2 year job and school history, last 2 bank statements, paper trail to 6 deposits on my account ranging from $85 to $600, gift letter, copies of all 23 savings bonds used as the gift, 24 month rent history, transcripts from college (no clue about this one other than I haven't been out of school 2+ years), letter of explaination of deposits i provided paper trail, letter of explaination for work and school history, documentation of my name change, proof of student loan deferment,

there are a few others as well, but this is all I can think of right now. I provided documents 6 or 7 times. Don't get discouraged, just do what they say and as quickly as possible.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.