Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like a ton of us are closing

tag
jwpezd
Regular Contributor

Re: Looks like a ton of us are closing

Still closing tomorrow at 930. Not sure if I will sleep I'm so excited. Just hoping for a smooth closing no delays or problems.
Chase Freedom-(1000) BOA 123-(2000) Home Depot-(4000)
Discover IT-(1000) Lowes GE-(1500) Orchard Bank-(300)
Regions Student Visa-(500) Best Buy Reward Zone-(500)
In the garden till 4/01/2015
Message 21 of 36
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine. Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 36
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Congrats. So excited for you Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 36
MissLindsayP
Established Member

We are LITERALLY down to the last day of waiting...According to the USDA in Washington- they are at 27 days.  Today is day 26.  I haven't been able to sleep, eat or think about anything else.  My LO has let me down in the process too...Losing a day because the UW miscalculated income! We lost a day, due to a LOE that was "prewritten" incorrectly by the receptionist at our LO's office.  Things are pretty stressful around here...we still have to tell our landlords we are moving out too! UGH. 

Am I the only one losing sleep? We are down to the last few minutes of a 10 month process. 

Thanks for letting me VENT.  Anyone else in WA?

Message 24 of 36
Upgraded
Established Member

I'm supposed to close on Friday at 1pm.. Everything is completed (appraisal and etc.) 

Just waiting patiently. My LO says everything is good.. But for some reason, Im waiting for her to pull a bunny out of her hat or a few hoops for me to jump thru over the next 2 days. 

Hoping for the best 

Message 25 of 36
fdiggy
New Contributor

Yours went fast, i was billed for an FHA appraisal Wednesday March 27th, but they still have not contacted my Realtor to schedule to do it a week later. This is in Spring hill Fl. Were scheduled to close in 28 days.

Starting Score: 701
Current Score: EX-FICO701 EQ-FICO644 TU-FICO724 all lender pulls April 2nd 2013
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 26 of 36
Upgraded
Established Member

Excited! Just got my Hud 1/Settlement Statement! Closing in 43.5 hours... 

Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 36
Upgraded
Established Member

I closed this afternoon! Officially a homeowner. 

Message 28 of 36
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

LO sent me a list of things he will need to complete the file before we head to UW.

(1) Gift receipts. (Half check.)
(2) Latest two paystubs. (Check.)

(3) Appraisal fixes. (Check.)
(4) Escrow receipts from title company. (Check.)

Number one is our only bump because apparently my dad's banks don't issue receipts for wire transfers.  We are hoping that a bank statement will do but I guess we will see.  In any case, I am hoping he submits today or tomorrow since we are down to the wire.  (Technically, we close 4/30 but we told seller mid-month would be ideal and she is also looking to purchase a home and probably needs to sell before she can buy.)

Fingers, eyes, and toes crossed that we have an answer before the week's end.  We are anxious to see the house without all of the seller's things in it.

Message 29 of 36
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Your father ought to be able to go to a local branch of his bank and have proof of the wire transfer printed out.  They'll either have an official confirmation form, or a manager or customer service rep will be able to print out a screen shot showing the bank name, account #, and your father's name...with the amount, going to your bank account, with the bank name and acct#. 

Depending on how detailed your bank statements are, you may be able to print that detail. Also, if you have online banking, the information may be referenced in the line item if you search through your bank transactions. 

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.