Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Low Fico Mortgage Approval

Which company was it

Message 12 of 17
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Your chances are pretty slim for getting the mortgage with those scores.  Also, if they are going by Fed guidelines and not a private mortgage you can't be past due on student loans on an FHA loan.  No disrespect to the other poster but you shouldn't be looking for a mortgage at a 500 credit score as even if you did get approved the interest, points that you would pay on that loan would be crazy and would be much wiser to fix your report to raise the scores that are credible to get a decent rate with lower cost.

Message 13 of 17
JVille
Valued Contributor

Have you actually pulled your “Real” 3 Bureau Fico Mortgage Scores? Not the scores you get from credit card companies.

What exactly is causing your scores to be so sooooo low? Maybe we can help you with how to raise those scoresz
Message 14 of 17
JVille
Valued Contributor

Your Mtg FICO Scores can be pulled in this website. You need the actual scores your Lender will use 3 Bureau Scores are not available for free anywhere.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update ? I’d like to know what happened. I’m in the same boat ... not with scores, but collections . We close in 7 days ...
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly theres no way id ever pay 5.5%. Nope. Thats alot of wasted money over the next 30 years. .
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.