Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magic Friday......

tag
tbone74
Regular Contributor

Magic Friday......

From reading around the mortgage forum over that past few days, it appears a few folks are scheduled to close on Friday.  Since I fall into this category as well,  I wanted to wish everyone luck and hopefully, Friday night, we can all have a peaceful night's sleep!  ;~)  Wishing all of our Friday closers, those in underwriting, those beginning the process, and those fighting to get there......best wishes and good vibes! ;~)

Starting Score: TU04: 603 EQ: 613
Current Score: TU04: 667/EQ: 670/ EXP(LO Pull): 676
Goal Score: 710

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Magic Friday......

Congrats! Hope closing goes well for everyone. Hoping to be there myself in a couple of weeks. 

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks and congrats to you.

Hoping to hear that we're 'clear to close' soon, but our tentative closing date isn't until May 28th, so I still have a while.

Message 3 of 14
lkcrew426
Regular Contributor

Good luck to you all. Like you, tbone, we are supposed to close Friday. It's been a long journey. We have been under contract since March 14 and I am just ready for it to be over. My daughter is 9 months old, and the anticipation of her birth wasn't this bad. haha!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for myself and all of you that we can do a "I'm a homeowner" dance soon Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 14
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

I wish all of you getting ready to close on your  home congrats.  I still remember that anxious feeling, even though it was over 35 yrs ago.  I am still in the same house and I still love my home as much as I did the day I moved in.  Good luck everyone. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 14
lkcrew426
Regular Contributor

With the way this process has been, I may just stay in my house forever - even though that is completely illogical.

Message 6 of 14
jmack711
Regular Contributor

YES Friday must be the majic day because I am also scheduled to close as well!! Congrats to you all and pray that GOD continues to bless each and every one of you on all your future endeavors!

Message 7 of 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Congrats to all you "Friday Closers"!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Oh, and wanting to stay in your house forever isn't illogical....they'll have to take me out of mine on a gurney, cuz I don't plan on ever going anywhere!!!!

I'll sit here tomorow afternoon & drink a toast to you all!!! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 14
beehive
Regular Contributor

Best wishes to you all!!!

You'll all have to post and tell us how it goes : )

Officially a Home Owner !
Message 9 of 14
kai_1103
New Contributor

Hi fellow Friday closers!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow.  Everything is done!

I put my offer in last June so this is a long time coming for a short sale, but worth every penny and day!

Thanks to all you folks for helping me through it!  Couldn't have done it without myfico.com people!

Thanks all!!!!!!!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.