Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making an offer TODAY!

tag
tleventer
New Contributor

Making an offer TODAY!

For whatever reason, my agent is now ok with writing a contingent contract on the farm we want to buy, so we're heading over there at 1pm this afternoon.  for someone who has worked really hard to pull up my credit, signing a piece of paper that says I'm about to owe someone almost 1/4 million dollars is making my stomach do all kinds of acrobatics! Smiley Wink  We made a long list of things we want to look at and check before writing up the offer.  The place is gorgeous... the land anyway.  The house is well kept and neat with room to expand as it's not overly big at all.  The land is beautiful and has tons of potential -- from garden to fruit trees to ability to hunt deer to room to entertain friends at bonfires to plenty of room to keep horses (our eventual goal).  This is the property that I have wanted but never dreamed I could afford.  We're going USDA loan for it....

... here's hoping!

12/09 - EQ 683, TU 696, however hubby's EQ is 599 - guess what we're working on next!
1/4/10 - EQ 700!
5/7/10 - Midline score = 712! Hubby's EQ is now 613 :-)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: Making an offer TODAY!

Good luck with the offer...keep us posted on what's happening.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.