Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May and June Closers

tag
TheR105
Regular Contributor

Re: May and June Closers

Received my clear to close yesterday! Closing should be Monday if the seller's attorney is available. First house I'm very excited.
Message 51 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tpelc23 wrote:

Starting to stress. Got underwriting conditions and other than a gift fund letter and paying a small collection at closing, I'm fine. EXECPT this hurdle

We have rented for 3 years from the same, paid on time and with money order every month NEVER NEVER EVER LATE!. I provided the last 12 mths of money order stubs, which is fine but they want proof that we bought the money orders.....I bought them from amsoct monthly. Our landlord has already signed the rent affidavit saying we have never been late in 24 months. We provided 2 months bank statements that show we have taken the money out via the atm to make make the payment. Not sure this is good enough. We can't go back any further in bank statements do to over drafts. Some please help, what else can you think of. We can request compies of the cashed money from amscot that would have my name on them at 12 bucks each but that could 45 to do and we don't have that long currently.

My situation was a bit different.  We pay via cashiers check from our credit union each month which just looks like a cash withdrawal on our bank statement.  Anyways, we were able to pay 2.00 for a copy of each check but the problem was that a few of them were not scanned into their database well so date were not clear etc.  I was going to print each monthly statement but then thought I would ask the bank to write a letter.  The lender was still wanting RV even after the check copies and our land lord filling out the RV form. 

I specifically spoke to someone in the mortgage department and advised her of the problem.  I asked if she could type of a letter with our name and account number and then list the dates, amounts, check # and the payee of each check for the past 12 months. She had it ready for me the next day and they accepted it with no problem.

Hopefully if  you can get your bank to write something up on a letter head showing the amounts and dates that will solve your problem since they already have the copies of the money orders and RV letter.   Good Luck!!!!! 

Message 52 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheR105 wrote:
Received my clear to close yesterday! Closing should be Monday if the seller's attorney is available. First house I'm very excited.
Congratulations!!!  It is exciting : )

Message 53 of 165
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

@TheR105 wrote:

Awesome, I can't wait to be in your shoes!! Waiting on those magic words, I should get them any moment now. Congrats!

Message 54 of 165
TheR105
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much. I'm so mad right now the closing will not happen Monday because the seller's attorney is not responding to our calls. We need to know if she is available.
Message 55 of 165
CopperHD
New Contributor

For the last day and a half i have been coordinating with my lender, the builder, and the title company, apparently everyone had different dattes set up.   I have my house orientation set for the 25th at 10am and then i am signing the documents to purchase at 2 pm and from what i have heard will recieve the keys on the 30th.

Current Scores EQ (697) Tu (740) EX (705) Amex pull
Current Cards- Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex Zync (NPSL), Amex Hilton Honors Surpass ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($12,000), Citi Simplicity ($10,900), Southwest Visa Signature ($10,500), Discover It ($4250), FNBO Amex ($4,000), First National Credit Card ($2000), Capital One Platinum ($2500 and $1750), Lowes ($6000) , Walmart Discover ($6000).
Message 56 of 165
Tpelc23
Regular Contributor

Still waiting to here back from the underwriter on what we sent over and the LOE. Hopefully she will let us know something soon....

2/28/12 -TU FICO 646 3/28/12 TU-FICO 647 4/19/20 TU-662,
2/28/12 - EQ FICO 557 3/14/12- EQ FICO 600 3/16/12 EQ FICO 623, EQ FICO 628, 7/2/12 662
2/20/12 - EXP FAKO 620 3/16/12 FAKO 631 FAKO 643 3/28/12 655 (MTG pull) 5/7/12 698

CURRENT GOAL MID 640 LONGTERM 700 CLUBSmiley Happy
Message 57 of 165
techgirl
Frequent Contributor

I am so excited.... it has been 3 years from the Notice of Trustee this May 19. They began construction in November. We put down money on the lot in an area we were afraid was going to sell out.

Price after upgrades: 292,000

Put down $7,500

FHA loan

At closing will pay another $3,000

Locking in today at 3.75% interest rate

SQ Ft: 2668

Our score is around 680 +\-.... We will know for certain after May 19 as they will complete the paperwork (due to the 3 year time out...)

Walk Through: June 7

Closing: June 12

Fingers crossed....Smiley Happy

05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
Message 58 of 165
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

Blessed92380

What is your closing date; I know its right around the corner?

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 59 of 165
Anonymous
Not applicable

@germaine47 wrote:

Blessed92380

What is your closing date; I know its right around the corner?

It did not happen : (  I am hoping for sometime this week though.  The USDA ended up needing me to reword a letter about me not financaially conntributing to the household.  

Message 60 of 165
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.