Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage App Tomorrow-Nervous!

tag
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mortgage App Tomorrow-Nervous!

No word at all from the lender in the last two weeks. I talked to my sales rep today, and he said that it's been taking about 30 days in underwriting lately. Also found out that my loan officer is no longer with the company. No idea how long she's been gone now, but I'm sure this will just delay things even further. At least my file made it into underwriting already, I guess that's something. This whole process is making me sick to my stomach.

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 21 of 24
Adalen
Frequent Contributor

A month is way too long.  They must be building like crazy.

Message 22 of 24
kingmidas
New Contributor

Hey Autumn, how is everything going with NVR

Starting Score: myfico.comEQ 570 TU 614 EX (fako/experian.com) 565 5/24/12
Current Score: lender pulled EQ 672 TU 722 EX 692 as of 7/2/13
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 24
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

It's not really going at all. NVR finally got back in touch with me at the very end of May, and said that they were sending my file to the outside broker that we had talked about at the very beginning. No idea why it took them over two months to finally decide to do that. So I've spoken with the new broker now, and my file apparently went to underwriting with them this past Friday. It's been 2.5 month since my initial loan application. The only reason I'm not absolutely furious is because my contract is contingent, and I'm not ready to lift the contingency yet anyhow. It expires in a couple of weeks though, and unless everything works itself out before then, I'm going to be walking away. Yes, I loved the house, but there are a lot of things that seem to be pointing toward this just not being meant to be at this point.

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.